- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen pepper stir-fry vegetable mix
- 1 c frozen diced potatoes
- 1 c frozen corn
- 1 c frozen spinach
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 2 bone-in chicken quarters, skinned
- 1/2 t minced garlic
- 2 cans (14 ounces) fat-free chicken broth
- 2 springs fresh thyme (1/2 t dry)
- 2 handfuls uncooked egg noodles
- 1 c half-and-half
- 1 c frozen green peas, thawed
- 2 T chopped parsley
- 1 t coarsely ground black pepper
- Place stir-fry vegetables, corn, spinach, and zucchini in bottom of crock pot slow cooker. Add chicken, garlic, broth and thyme. Cover; cook on HIGH 3 to 4 hours or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Remove chicken and set aside to cool slightly.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover; cook 20 minutes longer, or until noodles are done.
- Meanwhile, de-bone and chop chicken. Return to crock pot slow cooker. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.