- 1 lb turkey burger
- 1 c seasoning blend
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can red kidney beans
- 1 can chili beans
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 can mild Rotel
- 1 sm (4 oz) can tomato paste
- 2-3 sm cans tomato sauce (or 1 large)
- 2 T Chili Seasonings (I buy the 2 alarm chili kit and mix it all together -except I leave out the masa, salt, and dried herbs - then store it in a sealed can) or 1 packet of chili seasoning mix.
- 1 c shredded cheese
- 1/2 onion, diced
- Brown the turkey and seasoning blend and either add to crock or store till morning :)
- Add all ingredients to crock pot.
- DO NOT DRAIN THE BEANS
- Mix well and set on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve with Shredded cheese and diced onion.
This week's Meal Plan