Variety Menu (Under $100)

Other than pantry items like rice, spices, that sort of thing, this is the shopping list I took this week shopping.

(NOTE: I don't care how bad the weather is on any other day of the week, I am never going shopping on TUESDAY again.. rude people, empty shelves, picked over produce, UGH!)


As I blog the recipes I'll link their recipe to the title on here so you can make sure you have everything before taking this list shopping. No, I don't cook them in order. AND I don't always get to all of them. AND I even forget a few things time to time and have to run back... I am human after all...LOL!

I tried to take anything off the shopping list that wouldn't come up in the recipes, and I can tell you that with my personal odds & ends (household stuff, lunch, and snacks) this was only $126, so this may have only been about $85-90. When I tag prices in the recipe I'm doing it from memory, so it might not equal exactly, and I'm adding prices of stuff I didn't have to buy as well. It's all just an estimate.

I also try to separate my list by aisles, I hate to backtrack!


VARIETY MENU
(chicken/pork/beef/shrimp)

Cheyenne Burgers w/ herb baked fries
(we skipped the fried the burger was HUGE!!)
Ham & Broccoli Quiche
Pantry Pot Pie
Shrimp in Love Pasta
Meatloaf w/ mashed potatoes
Hobo Dinner
Chicken Mole
Creamy Chicken Stew
Chicken Spinach Cheesy Pasta
Creamy Chicken Macaroni

******************SHOPPING LIST******************

DRY
Flour
Sugar
2 boxes Mac n’ Cheese
Large shell pasta
Linguini

CANNED
1 Cream of chicken
2 jar spaghetti sauce
2 stewed tomatoes
1 can corn

BOTTLED
Canola

DAIRY
Eggs
Milk
Butter
16 oz cottage cheese
8 oz F/F Cream Cheese
4 c Mozzarella Cheese
Borden Bacon Cheddar Slices

MEAT
1 lb 90% lean turkey burger
2 lb 95% lean burger
1 bag b/s chicken
1 lb Shrimp
Diced Ham
SALE Pork
Bacon
Lunch Meats

FROZEN
2 bags Broccoli
Peas & Carrots
Stew veggies
Lg bag chopped Spinach
Pie crust

FRESH
3 lb red potatoes
3 lb Idaho potatoes
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Onions
Carrots
Tortillas

No comments:

Post a Comment